Sunday, January 24, 2010

Whiff of Joy Challenge


Whiff of Joy (WOJ) has a challenge, use either
4 papers, 3 bling 2 flowers
OR for the challenged like me 3 papers, 2 bling, 1 flower.  I find it hard to use more than one paper since I tend to lean to clean and simple (I'm trying to change a little) and am paper picking challenged.  LOL
Since I was in preparation mode for a forecast storm and possible power outage, I missed the deadline.  Oh well, I still hope you enjoy it!

This is Charlotte from the Medieval collection.  I colored her with copics and used a lot of die cuts to finish it off.  My 2 blings are hard to see.  The first one is the center of flower and the 2nd is a small rhinestone on the basket.  I hope you like it.  It's not exactly what I had pictured but it turned ok.  It is a challenge!  LOL

No comments: