Sunday, March 8, 2009

King of the Jungle


Here's a simple one I made for my son....to send him money in! The Lion is from Clear Dollar Stamps Zoo Critters set. The crown is a Grunge board that I colored with a Krylon gold leafing pen...I love those things!
The rust border is a Martha Stewart punch and I used a Cutter Bee thing to make the piercings on the top. It's one of those things I bought while having a 40% off coupon burning a hole in my pocket. I really rarely use it and don't find it as neat as I thought. Oh well. The HELLO greeting was stamped using my JUST RITE Brayton Font stamps and then I just cut a slit down the piece almost to the bottom and glued it to the back of the nestie. The card measures 5 X 5. I have tons more to share but not much time to post. I hope I get more done soon so stop back.

No comments: