Monday, December 13, 2010

2 more challenge cards - Gina K and OCC

 This card is for the Our Creative Corner sketch challenge.  I took a little liberty and switched the bottom 2 layers as I liked the look better with the lattice punch (Martha).  It's hard to read but the greeting reads Everything OK?  This card is going to my sister-in-law and her husband...she slipped and broke her shoulder then a few hours later her husband was blowing snow and fell and broke his wrist and tore his rotator cuff. 
I used Basic Grey's Origins DP and the stamp is from Clear Dollar stamps - Sorry Charlie. 


This one is for Gina K's Spotlight Color challenge. Violet, Asparagus and white.  I used her last week sketch for this one as well as a faux marble Technique Junkie technique for the background.  The stamp set is Botanical and the saying is from Candles on Cake set.  I added a few pearls and there you go. 

So there you go. 

No comments: