Saturday, August 8, 2009

Clean up time

It's been a while since I've posted and I'm sorry if you are following. It's not that I haven't stamped (a little) but I just am not finding time to post! It's summer and I love to be outside and spend time with my dogs and horses.
Anyway, last night I went into my stamp room and it was such a mess. I decided I'm going to clean it's a very dirty word for me. I HATE to clean more than anything, I'd rather clean stalls in the horse barn than dust the house but company doesn't care if the stalls are clean.

So, I think this weekend it's clean out time. I looked in my drawers and see things I don't/won't use, like slide mounts and some bead and the list goes on. Things I HAD to buy and have never used are going to be put in a box and from there I'll have to decide what to do with them. I'm thinking of just donating to a school. So that's my plan. When I am organized again (this might take months) I'll start stamping....so then it will be I won't be able to find ANYTHING! LOL But maybe, just maybe I will be clutter free and it will be easier.

Wish me luck! I'll need it...if you can't find me....I'll be in the barn.

2 comments:

EcoRover said...

Mre ER & I share your feelings about housecleaning. Put us in the yard and it's never "work," though. Tech's geophysics program is outstanding--we're a small school, I know Marv (former neighbor) & the other folks there well. Wish your daughter luck, hope she loves Butte, and tell her to stop by Eng 209B anytime.

Etha said...

ohhh it will be so good to start over with a clean craft space!! :)