Saturday, December 4, 2010

Belated Birthday

My nephew's wife had a birthday that I missed the other day so when I was perusing challenges I thought this would be a good opportunity to make her a belated Birthday Card.  So this card qualifies for the Gina K color spotlight challenge here using innocent pink, chocolate brown and ivory and the Crazy 4 Challenges sketch here.

 
I used Stardream ivory cardstock for the 5 X 5 inch base and ran a large cuttlebug folder on it.   I make mine 5 X 5 inches so I can mail them in a 5 X 7 envelope and not pay extra postage.  So smart of me right?  LOL
I used my new Spellbinder Lacey Circles for the brown and small one on the pink.  The Gina K set I chose was Friends are forever...I embossed the lillies in pearl white and sponged a light pink over it then colored them in with copics.  Martha Stewart supplied the border punch, Hobby Lobby the ribbon and charm.  Sorry the greeting stamp is unknown. I think Jennifer will like this, if not, she can pretend. 

No comments: