Gina K's challenge of use metal. So I used an old pop can, cut off the top and bottom and used my flower dies in the Big Shot. I used the Copic airbrush system to color them. The background is a Technique Junkie herringbone that uses left over strips of paper. I've had that piece sitting around for MONTHS and for some reason today I was able to think it would work for this. I have done the thing to cut some things out of old pop cans before but this is the first time I colored it with the airbrush. I really like it too The tag is from Gina K's Fanciful Tags set stamped on the Spellbinder Fancy tag die.
Since I also used something I would have thrown away (or recycled), this qualifies for the Our Creative Corner Challenge too.
Gina K's Sketch challenge. I must admit, this was a little intimidating and a real challenge. Those little squares are hard to figure out what to put in them. I finally decided on Friends Forever set. I was able to stamp a piece of each one of the flowers on the larger squares. Then used the stamp positioner to get the greeting (unknown) on the smaller ones. I colored them with Prisma pencils and gamsol. Really the purples ones don't look like such a crappy job in real life. Please don't ask about the background. This is another one I've had stuffed in my 'backgrounds to use later' drawer and I don't have a clue what I used anymore. All I can tell you is was on glossy paper. I looked through my 'stuff' to see if I could tell what I used but can't. Sorry.