Thursday, April 9, 2009

Raffia Lace trees


Back to my use of old negleted stamps. This is one made by Lindy's Stamp Gang. I inked up the whole stamp in a forest green and then took my brown SU marker and went over the branch areas then stamped the greeting on top with green ink. I'm not sure who made it but I THINK Inovative Stamp Creations. I cut it out with a nestie Lables die and mounted it on forest green cardstock. I layered it on some DCPW DP and added some very cool Rafia Lace my good friend Maggie from England sent me. Something the UK has that I can't find in the US! It is made in the UK and maybe someone has it in the US but it's sure nice to have someone to send me things...I send her stuff too.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Oh this really is beautiful Betty, love the sentiment too x