Thursday, April 9, 2009

Unicorn Princess

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been sick. I finally went to dr. today (DH made me, he was sick of my coughing) and I guess I am sick. I have a sinus infection and after chest xrays, 2 days away from full blown pneumonia. I am so ready for spring I went totally out of my color comfort zone and made this card for my DD. I am still into digging out stamps that haven't seen ink in years and this is one that I didn't write the name of the maker on. I colored it with copics and cut it out mounted on nesties and dotted the bottom layer with white pen. The DP is by DCWP Kids pack and flowers from my stash. The punch is a Martha one. So come on SPRING, I want to get back to my earth colors! LOL

1 comment:

Etha said...

what a beautiful stamp and card!!
hope you get better very soon!