Sunday, March 28, 2010

OCC and Create 4 Fun challenge

Since Saturday was such a cold windy day, I was able to play a little in my stamp room and it's been a long time!  I decided to try a few challenges and was able to combine a couple  in this card (which is destined for my niece since she just got engaged.
This uses the Sketch from OCC here and the pink, cream and brown challenge on Create 4 Fun here.
I used a Clear Dollar Stamp Charlie horse stamp and Gina K Saying. and DP from a Hobby Lobby pack,   Martha Stewart made the punch, it's a good thing.   :)

3 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card Betty!!! The horse image is adorable!!! Awesome coloring too!!!

Thank you for playing the Sketch with us!!! Hugs ~S~

TesaB said...

It's gorgeous!!! The stamp is adorable!!!

Anne-Marije said...

What a cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge this week.
xxx Anne-Marije