Saturday, November 8, 2008

7 Days of Moose - Day Two


Onto day 2. If you are following along, thanks! Please leave a post so I know people are looking.
Jammy Time has special meaning to us. Last Christmas my son had his girlfriend over for a few days. Danielle was such a great girl and after a day of shopping we came home and I said, "Jammy pants time" and we all ran to our rooms to put them on. I was bummed when they broke up.
Anyway, day 2 is sleepy time Moose. Again he was colored with the pencils and layered on nesties. The saying was made with Just Rite Harmony stamp set and Brayton font. They are rectangle blocks that you can put your letters on, a whole phrase if you want. I stamped that on a Wizard spellbinders Ribbon tag in Sage Ink. I then added the flowers. HINT: These are bunches of white flowers I bought at Hobby Lobby in the floral department and took apart. This makes very reasonable flowers and if you get white, you can die they yourself with reinkers. Anyway, I attached them with eyelets and my Crop-a-dile. How did I ever live without that? I can't believe all the things it cuts through too. I admit, I do use a regular punch most of the time since I have a hard time seeing just where the hole will punch with it but when something is thick, the Crop-a-Dile is worth every penny....Ok, I admit, I used a coupon at Hobby Lobby. LOL


2 comments:

kraftymoose said...

These are cute. I love moose!

Etha said...

yeah I'm watching :) toooo cute the jammie one, love those slippers :)