Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Get Well


A friend on one of my stamping groups had knee replacement surgery and this is the card I made for her. She's a horse lover too so it's a wonderful opportunity to dig out my horse stamps, I have a lot. This was from a sheet I got at Addicted to Rubber Stamps years ago. I think it was my first unmounted rubber stamps. I stamped him in sepia Versafine on white and colored the syringle on the blanket with a prismacolored pencil. There really isn't a technique, just layering, Nesties and DB I think it's SU. I used a Spellbinder die to cut the buckle from foil (aka shiny) cardstock I got at Michaels in the art section where the large sheets are sold. I ran the blue through my paper crimper and that's about it. Now if things just went together as fast as I could type them up.

No comments: