Sunday, January 25, 2009

Snowgirl

I meant to post this a long time ago but it got lost on my camera with the Christmas pictures. It's a card I stamped for a dear friend to send with her Christmas present, which I bought late...sorry Lois. The snowgirl is a cute stamp from Firecracker Designs by Pamela that I colored with my NEW copics, this was my first image I colored so there is a learning curve on it but I think I did ok. I used some glitter on the left sides and cut her out. Layered her on a square card, on top of a couple square nestied, the white was ran through the cuttlebug snowflake folder. THe snowflake is an embellishment I got at Hobby Lobby it's really from a set of mini ornaments so was quite reasonable. It's a pretty simple card but wanted to share. We are still trudging through 60+ inches of snow this year but it's been much to cold to make a snowman or girl. I'm SO ready for spring.

1 comment:

Etha said...

What a great card! Love the soft blues and the bit of glitz and puff that you put on her :) very sweet.