Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Season that Sparkles Challenge

IF YOU CAME HERE VIA A LINK FROM WHIFF OF JOY FOR THAT CHALLENGE, PLEASE CLICK HERE. THE LINK DIDN'T GO IN RIGHT WHEN I PUT IT IN. SORRY


Here is my entry for the Flourishes challenge, as always sparkly things are really hard to photograph. I embossed the the deer and greeting, rubbed Opalite ink on the Cuttlebug background and the snowflake (which is a mini-tree ornament) has glitter on it. Besides the satin ribbon and metallic green paper cut with a Spellbinder pendant is shiny too! Kraft paper...well I'm really into it right now. I sponged the edges with Walnut Distress ink.

2 comments:

Dru said...

Ohhh I've always loved this image - great card!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

That reindeer is one of my faves from flourishes. And it looks lovely in gold on the kraft Betty.