Thursday, February 11, 2010

Doggy Our Craft Lounge Valentine

Just a quick share of the card I made for DD.  I used Pat the dog stamp, stamped him in Tuxedo Memento Black and colored with Copics, W5 and W3 and cut it with Nestie Label.  The heart was done in a red and I edged it with Stickles...make sure that they dry a long time before you handle it.  That's why I had to sponge red around the whole thing! 
The DP is some old SU stuff I had from years ago, Ric Rac is from Hobby Lobby, button from my stash and the faux brads I got at Walmart.

4 comments:

cockney blonde said...

Really cute, x

Etha said...

Oh that is so freakin cute :) I love those doggie sets from OCL!!

hazel said...

A lovely cute card. xxx Hazel.

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW - Betty - this is a sweet Valentine's card!!! Hope you had a great V-day :)!!!

About the Wax Paper Resist card. You don't run the Glossy CS thru the Cuttlebug...you run the Wax Paper thru it...so not sure if the Glossy CS would break!!! Please try this technique...I know you will love it :)!!! Hugs ~S~