Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Double bugged Moose

 
Ok, I admit I messed this up a little.  I forgot the highlight after the first pass of the first cuttlebug folder so I did it after the 2nd run and it picked up both layers so I was a happy stamper.   I was  excited about the background.  I sprayed 2 colors of spray I made out of Distress ink refills, water and Ranger Perfect Pearls (a Tim Holtz recipe) in a mini-mister.  

The stamp is a Riley Moose.  I just love the coffee and cupcake!  And shock, I colored it with Prisma color pencils and Gamsol.  I forgot how easy those blend.  I just color darker with one color where I want it darker and it shades itself!.  I used the out of the box technique for his antlers, sewed around the layer that I rounded the edges on.  Riley is layered on a Spellbinder Pendant, behind that is a piece of cardstock I cut like a ribbon and ran through my paper crimper...you know one of the first things us old stampers bought!  The 2 gems on the sides are not the stick on variety.  I used crystal effects to glue them on.  They won't go anywhere!

No comments: