Saturday, March 7, 2009

Kilts

Anything can happen in a kilt....or so the stamp says! This stamp is from Scottish Borders Stamps and I just love it. 3 years ago our daughter did a study abroad for college at Stirling University in Scotland. We did get to visit her for a couple weeks and spent a week in Scotland, we loved it and can't wait to go back.

Recipe:
Stamp: Scottish Borders Stamps
Plaid DP is something I printed off the Internet years ago, I paper pieced the kilt and tie from this too but it's hard to see in the picture.

Nesties, cuttlebug folder, Copic markers, flowers from my stash and white fun flock to make the sporran on the kilt. Now you make ask what the sporran is from what I understand, like a purse for the kilt wearer...and according to DD, it holds the kilt down in the proper place. And in case you are going to ask, the answer is yes, nothing. :)

1 comment:

Bev said...

What a fab card Betty, love the fun image x