Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Hour Moose

It's been a while since I've used my Riley Moose stamps from Hanna Stamps and since I'm SO SICK OF WINTER, this one screamed for ink.

I colored him with Copics and stamped the drink, masked the glass and stamped the umbrella (stamps by Firecracker Designs by Pamela) and colored them too. Then my trick of putting packing tape on the back to make it sturdier when I cut out, morphed to put in on the front so it looked more like a glass. It worked!
The yellow flower was a Tim Holtz one that was an ivory color, I smooshed it into a yellow Brilliance pad to change the color. The red one was a white one off a group of silk flowers I bought that I sprayed with colorwash red. I don't remember who did the background stamp but that is stamped in lime Brilliance ink. Then it's just twill I had. I am going to send it to DD so used Firecracker stamps and stamped Happy Hour and a flower in the inside. I colored the flower with copics. I used 110 pound CS for the base but it still leaked through just a little. I think I'll throw some cash in this card to DD so she can have a Happy Hour. She's working hard this semester and I think will need it. It's pretty simple but she'll like it....especially the money! LOL





1 comment:

FireCracker082 said...

he he he! what a great combination of images!! Love the coloring too!! I'm sure your dd WILL have a happy hour when she opens this card...what a good mom you are!!! smiles