Tuesday, March 31, 2009
It's been a while since I inked up Ophelia from the Stampsmith and after being inspired by Bev's blog and her use of the Tapestry Peg stamps, I decided it was time.
First I cut out an oval using my nestie on a post it. I centered it on my white CS and then got to work with the Wisteria Frame set from Rubber Stamp Tapestry and then sponges around it with purple dye ink. After I removed the mask, I stamped a few more inside the frame then Ophelia in Sepia Versafine ink.
The designer paper is some I've had for YEARS, literally. I used the back side of a scrap for the MS lace punch. I used the MS branch punch for under the flowers. It's layered on Brown CS and embellished with a Spellbinder die swirl.