Monday, March 30, 2009

Twinkling Rainbow - Scottish Borders


The stained glass look was easy to achieve. I just brayered Ranger Wildflower multicolored ink on cardstock then went over it with Twinkling H2O's in the same color family on top with an Aquabrush. (I don't remember where I saw this but it isn't my idea) I then stamped the Celtic cross from Scottish Borders Stamping on that piece and mounted it on black. This is a top fold regular A2 size card. I ran the base through the CB dots folder and layered on a scrap of black under a piece of turquoise ran through a CB script folder and added a few black eyelets. It really shimmers IRL and almost looks like stained glass.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Wow, this really is effective Betty, love the colours. Not tried Twinks as a background, might have to have a play!! xx