Friday, January 29, 2010

Celtic Birthday

Here is a card I made for my Son-in-laws birthday using a Stampsmith celtic 2 stamp.
I embossed the image in a green powder and cut out.  I see my ribbon is crooked on the picture so I'm going to have to try to fix that.  This is a 5X5 square card.  I can mail it in a 5X7 envelope with no extra postage that way.  I used some sticky brads I purchased at Walmart on this card.  I have since found some at JoAnn's and they were on sale.  I bought all silver there and want to try to color them with Copics.  These little things are perfect when you realize after your card is all together that it needs something.  The DP is some I found in my stash.  I WILL go through a bunch before I buy more.  I have been very good walking by the paper in stores recently.  If you have any questions please ask!

No comments: