Tuesday, January 19, 2010

High Hopes skiing bear

This is another stamp my son got me for Christmas. I just love him, send him links and he knows how to buy things on-line. Unlike my husband...but perhaps that is a good thing!

Anyway, I used a sketch from I saw someplace and had fun with it. I used some My Minds Eye paper. I used a fine line silver pen to outline the inside of the nestie label and the edges of the DP and some Stickles on the snow. What was strange was the silver clear Stickles turned gold but oh well.

3 comments:

Ret said...

Cute card Betty, love that stamp! Lucky you to have a son who will take the time to buy online for you!!! woohooo!

Mary Strauser said...

Great card Betty thanks for the idea on another way using my necessibilities.
Love everything about the card. Have suffer layed out to do an out of the box but now I am going to change it alittle.

stampqueen said...

Very cute card!!! Out of the box is one of my favorite techniques too!!!