Saturday, February 28, 2009

Panda


Well, since the old wagon from Clear Dollar Stamps got inked up, the Panda did too! LOL
I told you I was going to use glossy paper again. I did a tried and true technique. Versamark resist. I stamped the bamboo background on white glossy with versamark ink, heat set and sponged a little orange in the middle then brayered a lime green around it. Next I stamped a portion of the background stamp in black Palet ink on the right side and Kanji on the top left.
I stamped the panda in black and colored him with my Prismacolor pencils and blended with Gamsol.
This card went to my son, the Wagon to my daughter.
Recipe:
Stamps - Clear Dollar Stamps and SU retired Bamboo background stamp
Black Pallet, green and orange dye and Versamark ink
nesties
Gold cord

4 comments:

Bev said...

Fab card Betty. Bev x

Ret said...

awww, nice card, Betty!!
Ret

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Great card Betty and loved the colors!