Thursday, February 26, 2009

Celtic Horse


This is a stamp by Scottish Border Stamps

http://www.scottishbordersstamping.com/sbs_001.htm


that I pulled out the other day. It wasn't going to end up that bright but after I colored it and was searching through DP, I found this and it worked the best of anything else I had. It's a clearance DP from HL. This time I stamped it twice on ivory CS, cut one with a large circle nestie and colored the image with Prisma color pencils and blended with Gamsol then edged it with a silver pen and cut it out the horse on one and mounted it on top with dimensionals. I layered that on a green galore scallop circle nestie that I ran through my cuttlebug with Argyle folder and rubbed the light blue Brilliance pad on it. The color is off on the picture it does look better IRL.


Recipe:
Stamps: Scottish Borders
Inks: Brillance and Pallet Black
Martha Stewart border punch and 1/2 inch circle punch
Cropadile large eyelets
Silver pen
Green twill
Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol and blending stubs












2 comments:

Bev said...

Fabulous card, the image is stunning!

Jill said...

I am looking for some older Scottish Border Stamps. I wondered if you might have lead on where to find them?