Friday, February 27, 2009

Old Wagon


The timing was perfect last Saturday....DH was going to work and I had a weekend alone to stamp and my new stamps from Clear Dollar Stamps came in the mail! Well, these stamps hadn't seen ink yet so I didn't mess up my mission right?
This is a 5 inch square card. The piece the wagon was stamped on is a portion of a Labels nestie. I stamped the wagon in Walnut Distress ink, pierced the edges with a tack and then sponged ink with a piece of Cut N Dry foam. That stuff works really great to blend distress inks. I did old paper in the middle and Brushed Corduroy on the edges. I was pleasantly surprised it looked like leather! (even a co-worker said so when I showed her and I didn't even ask if it did! LOL)
Recipe:
Stamps - Clear Dollar Stamps
Nesties
Ruby Red, brown cardstock and DP paper
Ribbon

No comments: