Sunday, February 15, 2009

Doggy Valentine

Boy, I'm late on getting this posted!
This is a 5 1/2 inch square card I sent to DD for valentines day and forgot to post it earlier.
The paper is what really makes this card, I picked it up at Hobby Lobby. I finally figured out they have the coordinating paper together...duh! There are 3 different DP's on this card. I always feel like I'm cheating when I use DP on a card, I guess I'm old school and think everything should be stamped or made by me.
The stamp is from the Pat the Dog set from www.ourcraftlounge.com
I am determined to get the hang of these Copic markers so I'll keep trying. Sometimes I feel like I have it, most times I don't! My nesties got a big workout on this card, 3 different ones and then the tag is a Spellbinder die too. The greeting from the Pat the Dog set was to long for the tag so I just cut it apart to make it fit. I added a little doggie brad I picked up at a scrapbooking store in Montana. The only other thing is the burgandy border cut with my MS border punch.
I hope you like it, even if it is late. :)

1 comment:

Etha said...

Oh how cute is this!! I just orderd these stamps :)