Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hi There


I've been meaning to send a friend of mine a card for a long time...I owe her and this one had to be special since she's 2 up on me! Hopefully this it it!
I had this floral piece stamped and sitting on my desk for a long time....(I do that alot) and finally got my muse to work to use it.
I stamped it in white and embossed it on white cardstock. Then I sprayed it with colorwash spray and let dry then cut it out.
HINT: If you stamp your image in the same color ink as the powder if your EP misses a spot, you don't notice it as much.
Right before I sent it, I added a tiny tag with HI THERE sticking out of the circle on the upper right corner in mustard.
Recipe:
Stamp - Bella Rosa (I'm on a mission to use stamps that have never seen ink)
nesties
Martha Steward border punch
sewing machine
DP paper I've had for ages

No comments: