Sunday, February 15, 2009

Charline Horse


I usually don't do cute but these little horses from Clear Dollar stamps are way to cute to miss....plus I'm a pushover for horse stamps, at least most of them!
This is pretty straight forward, I stamped Charline Horse in black permanent ink, colored with Copics and then outlined the barrel and horse shoes with a silver pen.
I sponged the edges with Frayed Burlap ink (my new favorite color) and layered on nestie cutouts. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby, the flower is Tim Holtz one and the center is a concho I had from my show days. I flattened it in my Wizard so I would mail ok. The only think I don't like is the Spellbinder embellishment on the right. I have a bunch cut out and ran through my Xyron to make them sticky. I couldn't move it once it was down or I would have taken it off.
Like I said, it's not too special but wanted to share the little filly! LOL

No comments: